The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Chair offers ample sophistication as
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- The tightback chair has a removable seat cushion which securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat cushion is crafted from Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Available without matching Ottoman.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.